Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

20-Day Caribbean Explorer

Sail Date: January 19, 2016

I have sailed to the Caribbean for the last three years on the Royal Princess. The ship feels like home away from home. The 20 day cruise went by quickly. Next year we have booked a 30 day cruise. It is a large vessel and it takes time to get use to it. I intend to continue to sail with Princess. Hopefully, you will take my comments seriously in order to make cruising more comfortable.

The cabin was assigned by Princess. I was assured that I would be mid ship. I did get a cabin but it was A239 which is the last room mid ship forward. I did hope that it would have been better.
Children's Programs N/A
The most enjoyable entertainment for me was Perry Grant. He made my evenings very enjoyable. There were times I stayed for two shows. He is a talented singer, piano player and very entertaining. I would like to see more of him.
They are very helpful but are very busy at times.
Horizon & Bistro Courts had excellent food. The restaurants (non paying) food is ho-hum. The only time I ate in these dinning areas is when they were serving lobster and prawns. I think the dinning restaurants need to improve. Also it would be nice to have more low or no salt foods available in the food courts. My choices are limited because of health.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida Did not get off the ship.
St. John's, Antigua
Went to Trunk Bay beach and enjoyed it very much.
Castries, St. Lucia Did not leave the ship.
Bridgetown, Barbados Did not leave the ship.

I like cruising and only have cruised with Princes. I hope that you will continue to improve by taking your customer's comments serious.