Overall

River Queen Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

13 Night European Serenade Northbound (Vienna To Amsterdam)
Sail Date: June 25, 2015
Ship: River Queen

Big Smile Wonderful in every way, the food, my cabin,(obtained a one level free upgrade because I was a repeat guest, last cruise with UniWorld 2013) Cleanness of the ship. Helpfulness of the personnel. Due to the 100 degree temperature and extensive walking one day my feet were swollen and the Wellness Coach gave me a foot massage and brought to my cabin a foot soak basin with herbal balm I could rub on my feet that would help elevate the swelling, It worked the next day I was fine. I didn't need to request this service he saw I had my feet propped up while sitting on the upper deck and promptly took action. Fee? a grateful thank you, nothing more.

NA

They take care of you like a loving mother.

Never knew anything about this waterway and now I know it all thanks to the information given prior and during the sailing,
Would have been nice to spend 2 days there one was not enough.
Bummer, we were there on a Monday, all the museums were closed.