Good Cruise with a really nice staff

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to South America

14 Night Around The Horn (Valparaiso To Buenos Aires)
Sail Date: February 28, 2016
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

Overall, the cruise was really good.  The check-in was extremely slow to get registered for this cruise, and this was very not common given my prior experiences.  However, they did not seem to know how to deal with this.

The cruise itself was good with friendly staff and good food.  The entertainment could be better as there are a lot of sea days on this cruise, so you have to enjoy cruising and being on the ship.

The weather did not cooperate so we could not do "around the horn".  I was extremely impressed with the Captain that he took very serious the safety of the passengers and crew.  The captain does not control the weather, but he does control the decisions based upon the weather.  He did a great job keeping us informed, and I enjoyed the updates from Captain Dimas.

I would not recommend this cruise for first time cruisers.  I would recommend going on a shorter cruise first to see if you enjoy this type of vacation.  Then springboard into this cruise.  I truly enjoyed my time in South America and the staff on this ship.  There is a lot to see on this cruise that you would not be able to see in such a short time.  The cost of the cruise was also very reasonable.

Please, please fix your internet issues. I do a lot of flying, and they have much better internet on the transatlantic flights than on your ships. This is a choice by management. Please invest to improve this situation.

This was cancelled due to bad weather
Cancelled due to bad weather