Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: September 02, 2011

The ship was very clean, the staff extremely attentive. The food was good with a very good selection for everyone, including those on special diets.
If I were to do this over I would take this trip in June or early July when there is a much better chance of dry clear weather. I would not do Sept.again. If possible check the weather before purchasing tours as almost all are available on the ship or when you arrive at the port. Many people we spoke with were disappointed because the weather prevented them from seeing what they thought they would see. as was our case..

Pros: The staff on the ship, the ship itself and some of the sights

Cons: the weather, not enough info re ports of call other than shopping

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Would like more info on ports other than the same shopping about the jewelry stores you find at every port from the Caribbean to Mexico to Alaska, and things to purchase...most of the souvenirs made in China
A little small or I would give it a 6
The wait staff was very attentive. Very big selection.
Juneau, Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier. Salmon Hatchery a good addition to this.
Don't Miss: I think the Glacier is a don't miss even on a rainy day
Ketchikan, Alaska
Took the Duck tour. Great guide but did not see much due to the rain and mist.
Don't Miss: Take this if clear weather.
Skagway, Alaska