Overall I loved it and would do it again

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
I loved the ship and how it was decorated...everyone was so nice....passengers and crew members!
I loved it there....but NOONE is going to want to go back with everyone bothering you to buy everything!!! you can't even enjoy yourself without someone always in your face to buy something from them!

Pros: the service

Cons: loosing money in the casino! :)

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!