Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Awesome Vacation!!!

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

the ship was huge and beautiful!!! i've never been on a cruise so I've never seen anything like that!!! I would definately do it again and I hope to real soon!!! The ship was huge and over-the-top decorated!!! The service was excellent as well!

Pros: I liked the service, and how you could eat anytime, and it was just beautiful!!

Cons: i got seasick one night, but other than that everything was fantastic!

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I loved it in Ocho Rios....very beautiful....I just didn't like it how everyone bombarded you to buy everything!!! I could't even enjoy myself because after I said "no" they would keep asking and bothering you.
George Town, Grand Cayman