An Awesome Vacation!!!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
the ship was huge and beautiful!!! i've never been on a cruise so I've never seen anything like that!!! I would definately do it again and I hope to real soon!!! The ship was huge and over-the-top decorated!!! The service was excellent as well!
I loved it in Ocho Rios....very beautiful....I just didn't like it how everyone bombarded you to buy everything!!! I could't even enjoy myself because after I said "no" they would keep asking and bothering you.

Pros: I liked the service, and how you could eat anytime, and it was just beautiful!!

Cons: i got seasick one night, but other than that everything was fantastic!

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!