Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A disappointing cruise

Sail Date: October 08, 2006

Very disappointing. I have been on other cruise lines and I was looking forward to try this one. It was rated 4 stars which I find hard to believe. The ship is dirty and not kept up. The majority of the staff are rude and unwilling to help. My stateroom was dirty when I got on the ship and it was never properly cleaned the whole time. The bright spot of the cruise was the entertainment at night.

Pros: shows,ports

Cons: staff,ship

Not anything special except the beaches were nice
Don't Miss: beaches
George Town, Grand Cayman
"City of Hell"
Don't Miss: Margaritaville, craft market
Key West, Florida
Quaint island. Loved to walk around and see the different buildings. Warm atmosphere.
Don't Miss: Hogs breath saloon