A disappointing cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2006
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Very disappointing. I have been on other cruise lines and I was looking forward to try this one. It was rated 4 stars which I find hard to believe. The ship is dirty and not kept up. The majority of the staff are rude and unwilling to help. My stateroom was dirty when I got on the ship and it was never properly cleaned the whole time. The bright spot of the cruise was the entertainment at night.
Quaint island. Loved to walk around and see the different buildings. Warm atmosphere.
Don't Miss: Hogs breath saloon
Not anything special except the beaches were nice
Don't Miss: beaches
Not anything special except the beaches were nice
Don't Miss: beaches

Pros: shows,ports

Cons: staff,ship