Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 27, 2006

Due to hurrican Ernesto, it was necessary to change our itinerary at the last moment, but we were still able to have a wonderful time. Even though we weren't able to make our original ports we had incredibly wonderful weather the entire trip. The ship was very clean and the entire crew was friendly. The entire experience was great!

Pros: Everything was so enjoyable I don't think I could pick one thing that I most enjoyed. We've cruised several times and this was the best time we have had.

Cons: The only thing I could say is we were a little dissappointed that we were not able to get upgraded as we thought we would be able to since we had cruised with this line 4 times previously.

George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is a beautiful port. The water is gorgeous, so blue and clear. Great for snorkeling.
Key West, Florida
Key West is a great port to visit. The sunset is beautiful!
Don't Miss: Mallory Square is a unique place to see with the street vendors and strolling down the small streets and window shopping.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I always love the shopping on Cozumel.
Key West, Florida
Key West is a great port to visit. The sunset is beautiful!
I always love the shopping on Cozumel.