Ok ship...good staff

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: R329

I enjoyed the cruise for the most part. I thought the specialty restaurant for Steaks and Sabatinis were both very good. I found the elevators small and got very crowded since the stairs were only located at the forward and aft of the ship. I found the stops at st thomas and st maarten very nice. However, I was not particularly impressed with Princess Cay. I enjoyed the excursion I did while on St Thomas of the BOSS underwater scooter was excellent. I thought the buffet area was too chopped up and wouldve rather a more open floor plan and the food was average at best. The activities for the at sea days were somewhat lacking.

Excellent space but balcony was on the small side.