MAGNIFICENT SPECTACULAR FULFULLING ENJOYABLE MUCH MORE THAN EXPECTED !!!!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: Aloha 501

I already did Princess' survey and all I can say is I have taken several cruises on other lines and this is by far the nicest balcony room arrangement best food best desserts best ship staff.  Though the entertainment was very very good I thought Royal had the Broadway type entertainment.  This does not take away from your entertainers who could probably be on Braodway-they were that good.  I would definitely go on a Princess cruise again.

Yr desserts superb-compliments to yr head baker

Didn't bring children

I felt I could eat off your floor all over the ship it was that clean-tel yr cleaning staff thank you

On the other ships there was a seating area with a couch in their balcony rooms and I didn't know if I was going to feel cramped in without a couch but I must tell you that who ever came up with the layout did a fantastic job. Yr bathroom was a little larger than most. Yr closet area perfect and the room seemed spacious enough- I loved it all