My review

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Cabin Number: M706

I was very pleased with the condition of the ship as well as how they maximized every square foot in the design layout. The food was better than I expected in the buffet setting but a bit disappointing with the food in the dining room. I have been on over a dozen cruises, mostly with Royal or Norwegian, and this was my first with Princess.

The entertainment was very mediocre. Most ships I've been on will usually have really high quality entertainment about 4 of the nights.  However, the biggest disappointment to me was the level of customer service; specifically the attitude of some of the staff. Most of it came in dealing with dinner reservations or dealing with the dining staff. Because of that, I'll avoid Princess in the future.

Food was excellent at the buffets, not as good in the dining room. Attitude of dining room staff was crappy!

Worse of any of the more than dozen cruises I've been on.

Great design. Before we boarded I thought I might need to buy up to a larger room but that was totally unnecessary.

Seriously consider skipping the dining room altogether. Food and service aren't that good.