Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Bug bites in cabin . Food and Services are poor.

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

This is my family's 2nd time cruised with Princess. We booked Regal Princess and sailed in Thanksgiving week.  Unfortunately the bug bites in the cruise  ruined my vacation.

I got red bumps and rash all over my body after the first night sleep in the cruise.  Firstly I thought it was allergy, but I know I rarely allergic  to anything . I was mad and confused. Then I got more bumps after the 2nd night. I decide to check with the doctor on board.  The doctor rule out all possibilities and confirmed it is bugs bites! They ordered bug trap and chemical treatment in my cabin but refused to change the room for us. Then my Mom started to have bug bites.  I spent $75 to see a doctor at medical center and got to wash all our cloths. The worse thing was  I got to wear scarf  all the time to cove my neck and arms. The bug bites were so red, itchy and disgusting. It complete ruined this journey.

This is my 5th experience cruising in 5 consecutive years. For regal princess, the price is fair, but the quality of food, the service  and entertainment  in the theater at night are poor compare to Coral Princess  or Royal Caribbean. I was wondering, is it because the market is so competitive and it is hard to raise the price, so they got to make some saving on other components.

St. Thomas beach is beautiful,  highly recommend to do shore excursion. St. Maarten 's beach is not impressive at all, you can skip.

Am I going to cruse with Princess next year? Maybe NOT.