Regal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Perfect family trip

Sail Date: August 20, 2015

Room Type: Suite

This trip was fantastic! I travelled with my wife and we had the best time on and of the cruise. The cruise itself is just gorgeous and the destinations are awesome! I did found though that the food on the ship was not that great although there's plenty of variety. Other than that, it has been one of the best, if not the best trip i've ever taken. It is worth every penny.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Oslo, Norway
Aarhus, Denmark
Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
If you're not getting an excursion, plan ahead. Try and get on the earliest train (in my case it was 8.03 am) because Berlin is 3 hours away. Also get the train timetables to be sure when is the las train back.
Tallinn, Estonia