Perfect family trip

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

11 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: M108

This trip was fantastic! I travelled with my wife and we had the best time on and of the cruise. The cruise itself is just gorgeous and the destinations are awesome! I did found though that the food on the ship was not that great although there's plenty of variety. Other than that, it has been one of the best, if not the best trip i've ever taken. It is worth every penny.

If you're not getting an excursion, plan ahead. Try and get on the earliest train (in my case it was 8.03 am) because Berlin is 3 hours away. Also get the train timetables to be sure when is the las train back.