Regal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: June 15, 2015

Overall, my 11 day scandinavia and russia cruise was very enjoyable.  Mostly, the service was outstanding.  For the purpose of eating, the food had very high quality.  Every time the head waiter was very understanding about my daughter with allergies.  Very friendly and nice to my daughter.  Razvan was the head waiter's name, and out of ten stars, I have to say he was a very definite 11 star rating.  Our other waiters also had very nice service to offer.  Always were right there when we needed them, and we did not have to wait very often.  Simona and Dragana were their names.  I do believe personally that Dragana had a better service toward us but Simona was also very magnificent.  In my opinion, she should not be a waitress in waiting.   With the topic of food and dining, service was very nice.

Wonderful service with Razvan, Dragana, and Simona in the Allegro Dining Room.
There were very few people in sesrvice at the front desk. Every time you called from your stateroom or stood in line, the wait was very long, not that the workers were not efficient. Also the telephone in the stateroom had no hand free option.
Wonderful shows every night for my kids to enjoy!
The shore excursions were very expensive, and although I think we chose the best tours, the quality was not yet perfect. Especially on the rainy day in Aarhus, Denmark, the tour was delayed and our money was wasted becase there were a lot of sights we did not go to. Otherwise, some of the tours were really enjoyable.
On a cruise line that goes to such cold places, it should have an inside pool.

Also, the library should not be right next to the Wheelhouse Bar. People who want to read should have a quiet surrounding.
Very fast service, not much waiting.
The shower curtain was so stinky that we had to ask to change it. On a sea day, our claning person knocked the door three times, waking me up when I was taking a nap.
Oslo, Norway
Aarhus, Denmark
If it is raining, do not book the Best of Aarhus tour or any other tour for that matter.
Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
It was three hours away from Germany!
Tallinn, Estonia
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Helsinki, Finland
Nynashamn (Stockholm), Sweden
the train was not in condition and they had no map or schedule.

The deserts on the fifth floor in the cafe are better than the ones in the dining rooms.

If your group does not have someone with a disability, do not book a tour. Travel by yourself with hop on hop off buses. It is much cheaper, and most cities have it, check with an expert on board.