Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Enjoyed First Princess Cruise

Sail Date: November 09, 2014

This was my first experience with Princess and did enjoy it. Food is subjective but for me this was probably the best overall food I have had on cruise so far. Buffet was very nice with plenty of selection. Staff was friendly. The decor is very elegant. During the day they had a string quartet playing and they were very good. During the week other music was played in the Atrium,

There has been discussion about lack of center stair cases. It was not a deal breaker for me but I found it inconvenient having a mid ship cabin and not being able to just run up or down when I liked.

I stayed in a Balcony cabin on the Dolphin deck. Bathroom was on the small side, even for a cruise ship. The closet was open to the bath and acted as a separator from the main area of the cabin. Interactive TV was very good. Selection of free movies and TV shows. Also had some music channels. Balcony was small but you could sit facing forward unlike Norwegian Breakaway.

There is self serve laundry available. Did not use myself but room was clean and had vending with detergent.

I got a favorable impression of Princess and would sail another class of ship.

Cruise Photos