Beautiful Ship - Great Crew - Fun Itinerary

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: M2022

I really enjoyed my week on the Regal Princess. Embarkation was a bit cumbersome but had a great lunch at Alfredo's as soon as we boarded! For it's size, the ship never felt crowded and the crew was always friendly and willing to help. I have to say that the food was better than I expected, even at the buffet which I only ate at once or twice for breakfast. The food in the main dining rooms was very good and of course the specialty restaurants went above and beyond! Overall, it was a great cruise and I'd recommend this ship to anyone.

N/A

Chaise lounges on top of each other and the only time the food was not so good.
Nice town to walk through but spent most of the day at Frenchman's Reef Resort.
Took a private snorkeling trip to outer islands. Amazing!