Princess doesn't disappoint

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: L116

I'm a frequent cruiser and gravitate to Princess Cruise Line.   The Regal Princess is  an absolutely beautiful ship, no expense spared and just lovely and immaculate. The staff was attentive and although staterooms are small they were thoughtfully designed.  More closet space then typical.     I do prefer however the Ruby size ship as I felt the food was better on their smaller ships.   I did anytime dining for the first time and unless you plan to eat at 7:45p or later or go to buffet/specialty restaurants the lines are very long, prepare to wait for the dining rooms.   That said, I would book a dining slot early or late.  As always the Crown Grille and Sabatini's are well worth the outstanding and memorable experience and I would highly recommend doing so at least 1 night.

buffet designed for large amounts of people didn't flow well but no waiting

server at Churchills did magic tricks and entertained along with amazing service

flawless

lot's of closest space but the room is 'tight' beds a little too new and hard and would love to see top sheets rather then only warmer duvet (too hot for me)
I'm local and easy breezy , on and off the ship - no waiting (how do they do it)
I don't care for tendering and having been on the Island before didn't disembark. The beach is gorgeous
I remember the better days here.. Not what it used to be. Ok for shopping and if you haven't been take a tour rather then downtown
Warm and welcoming.