Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

second tme around

Sail Date: December 30, 2007

Second time cruising on this ship. The Food was superior to most other ships I have been on. Dining Room excellent and buffets had large variety. Entertainment was not what I expected. One good comedy night the rest of the nights I felt as thou I was at a high school variety show. Cleanliness of the ship was good. Service as with all Royal Caribbean very nice. Our weather was not so good and tendering in and out of some ports a total nightmare. No matter how long the lines were and cancellations, people were still enjoying themselves and happy.

Pros: Food was the best of any cruise

Cons: entertainment

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
although the tendering was an absolute nightmare and the time there was cut short due to weather I still Loved it!. Beautiful place to be. great beaches, clean and extremely nice people.
It was "turtle mating season" this meant tons of flies and very annoying. People were nice.
George Town, Grand Cayman