A vacation to remmeber

Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Caribbean Celebration (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2015
Ship: Queen Mary 2

A big plus is I live in Brooklyn 20 minutes away from dock, so it's a easy get to.

Very smooth embarkation, friendly service, and as a return traveler they expedite boarding.

QM2 is the most elegant ship, I have been on many wonderful cruises but the ambiance, and royalty can't be beat. There is a lot of formal evening, and even when it's not men have to wear jacket, and tie.  It doesn't bother me I love dress up, but if your looking for casual forget it.  My husband was thrown out of the casino in the evening because he was wearing shorts.  He wasn't happy. It's easier for women because as long as your wearing nice slacks and top or dress your fine.

Food is delicious, excellent shows, service is top notch.  The ship is always being maintained and cleaned throughout the day.

Love the ports, St. Thomas, Martin, Kitts, Lucia and Tortola are all wonderful islands.  Love the beaches and shopping.  I bypass tours they are the same thing, so it's off to the beautiful beaches I go to.

Entertainment was wonderful the music, dancers and wonderful "Opera Boys" were fabulous.

It's just a wonderful ship, and trip.  I will definitely return some time soon.

Miller was very attentive, room is very nice size. It was nice for my welcome as a return traveler I had wine and champagne waiting for me. It's an extra plus for Cunard.

Magnificent ship and a bit older European class of people. If you don't like to dress up this is not for you.

The beach is always packed, and a bit far away.
lots of traffic to the beach,