Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Sorry I am not English !

Sail Date: December 13, 2013

Cabin: 7123

All Cruises are great.  Please don't get me wrong, but this Ship, really caters to U.K. citizens, in most every way.My travelling companion, noticed how we were treated, once they realized we were Americans.   From the Shore Cruise Desk, and especially the Pursers Desk, to most every contact with personnel working on the ship.  Exceptions were my Waiter, Avish and assistent- Natalia, and my Cabin Stewards, Rey and Raul.  The ports were great,and interesting.  All places I had never been, and am glad to have seen, on this cruise.  The Queen Elizabeth is a Beautiful Ship, with that old-time British understatement of luxury. All in All, a very nice time.  I have been on many cruises, with many Ship Brands, and for a rating of 3, on a 6 star level, this was adequate.

good, but very plain
I have had better on Carnival lines
ditto
much better on Celebrity, Much happier staff on Celebrity
good
not much, and boring activites
good

If you are from U.K., you will love this Ship.