Sorry I am not English !

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Northern Adventure (Southampton Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2013
Ship: Queen Elizabeth

All Cruises are great.  Please don't get me wrong, but this Ship, really caters to U.K. citizens, in most every way.My travelling companion, noticed how we were treated, once they realized we were Americans.   From the Shore Cruise Desk, and especially the Pursers Desk, to most every contact with personnel working on the ship.  Exceptions were my Waiter, Avish and assistent- Natalia, and my Cabin Stewards, Rey and Raul.  The ports were great,and interesting.  All places I had never been, and am glad to have seen, on this cruise.  The Queen Elizabeth is a Beautiful Ship, with that old-time British understatement of luxury. All in All, a very nice time.  I have been on many cruises, with many Ship Brands, and for a rating of 3, on a 6 star level, this was adequate.

I have had better on Carnival lines

not much, and boring activites

good

much better on Celebrity, Much happier staff on Celebrity

good, but very plain

ditto

If you are from U.K., you will love this Ship.

sucks