cruise ship experience

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2017
Ship: Pride of America
Cabin Type: Suite

favorite part was carneys and comedy show.

least favorite was the american workers they were cocky, rude, I'M an american born american however indie not find hospitality, friendliness or even smiles on the american workers , the bartenders were the cockiest, rudest ones and the cleaning americans were also rude, they seemed bothered that you greeted them or Gid forbid ask them a question, one was so rude that he cut in front of us and stated we couldn't have that elevator because he had to clean the mirrors, we were there first, unbelievable! The foreign workers were all excellent! Ernesto in the Cagneys and Teresa were so awesome, they were very hospitable, friendly service with a smile and went above and beyond my expectations! Guzman Cummings(not sure i spelt her first name correctly but last name is Cummings) in East meets West was also very hospitable and went above and beyond helping us out with reservations etc. can't say enough about her, spectacular! Our room steward Edwin also deserves recognition, he works very hard and always went above and beyond to make us comfortable, he works so fast very friendly, polite, kind, always greeting us in hallways and asking if there was anything he could do for us. i would also like to mention Maria Darmas she worked with me from the beginning booking the cruise, she went above and beyond in helping me select the appropriate room that could accommodate my party of 4 comfortably, she was a wealth of information always friendly, helpful and would always return my calls promptly before and after the cruise, she was a joy! overall i enjoyed my cruise but i have had better experiences on previous Norwegian cruises to the Caribbean.

Could use more privacy on balcony, several people would stop and peer in at us from corner closest to stairway, also congregate there to watch down below so our privacy was violated. needs to have a planter or something placed there to prevent people from hanging there.

take advantage of the shows and entertainment well worth attending. Specialty dining very tasty and great service!