Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Excellent way to see the Hawaii islands on a wonderful ship

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

I loved every part of the cruise. Embarkation was smooth, cabin nice with exception of view but had obstructed view, food was delicious, crew and staff all friendly with exception of room service who was rude. Overall a great vacation and great way to see the islands.

I was in ocean view obstructed so had very little view but did allow for sunlight to come in and could see around the lifeboats. The cabin itself was very roomy and more than enough for me and my adult daughter.

Don't pay attention to all the negative comments. Go form your own opinion and keep an open mind that this is a very port intensive cruise and there has to be a quick turn around time for crew and staff. Go enjoy the beauty of Hawaii!!!!