VeryGoodNCL

Helpful Vote: 1

Hawaii - Round-trip Honolulu
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Pride of America

If you would like to see more islands in Hawaii vacation for 7-10 days, the cruise ship is perhaps the best choice. That's why I picked the Pride of America this time. I was totally happy with the time I spent on cruise. We experienced the impact of hurricane Lester on August 29, 2016 and thus the original plan to visit Kona on big island was cancelled and route was also changed. It passed the Molokai and gave us a breathtaking view for the beauty of Molokai island, and the Napali valley on Kauai island during our one day at sea. I saw almost all I would like to see on the each of stopped islands and have no complains at all. If any improvement, I would suggest to let each one know cleaning hand (by using alcohol spray) before entering the dinning room each time (it seems not always strictly implemented). I would like to know the stateroom clean up time; it seems a little too late for the evening clean time in particular. I would recommend others to take the Pride of America if they have a chance. Thank you!

not applicable

To get your familiar with the environment as soon as possible and read the news letter the night before next day so that you know exactly what you needed. If going for offshore excursions by yourself, please make sure to save sufficient time to meet the needs of some unexpected situations.