Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

My experience July 30 to Aug 6 - 7 Night Hawaii

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

I liked this type of cruise that gave me the opportunity to see 4 islands.

A lot of very nice people serving but some of them just made me, my wife and the other couple that were with us to think if it was a good idea to  cruise with Norwegian.

Cabin is Ok (just Ok).
Have had better in other cruises.
Some people very nice but some others extremely rude.
I had a very bad start, the person that make my room was very rude the time I saw him, improved after (even asked apologies) but had issues again during the shift. It is a kind of person that I would rather have not crossed in my vacation.
Had also issues during dinner with the waiter, very annoy person. My wife also had issues with another person.
In general good food.
Only problem is also on the behavior of the people, I was on the 11th floor and getting some food and the person just turn off the light and I was serving. Could be polite and say that he was closing and give me time to finish (couple minutes) before he turn-off the light.
Again, people training or personality that has to be handled by the management

Nice cruise but people that serve us are not at the same level as other cruise lines.