Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Trip of a life time

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

Favorite part of the cruise was the friendly staff.  We were always greeted with a smile and felt welcomed!  Only thought on what needs improvement, is the supplies offered for sale in the gift shop.  Several items of mine were taken at the airport from security and really didn't have time or access to buy them off the ship.  When I went to the gift shop these items were either not available or too costly.

Surprisingly spacious, except the bathroom, but that worked out fine.
The food was good, but not anything I would rave about to a friend. (note: they used way too much oil when cooking the omelets).
Honolulu, Oahu
Too busy for me. It reminded me of Miami, Fl.
Kahului, Maui
Hilo, Hawaii
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Favorite Island!

When eating in the buffet area, sit outside and the end of the hallway. Such a beautiful way to spend time eating a meal.