Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

POA Hawaii

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

I enjoyed my vacation traveling on the Pride of America ship. The ship was clean and very easy to navigate around without getting lost. I found that the staff and crew were very customer friendly and friendly. Guess services staff were always willing to assist with questions and concerns. Also, I found that it seemed that all staff were knowledgable about all aspects of the ships activities and events etc.

I thought more diversed ship activities and shows would have been beneficial.

I think with the amount of money passengers spend for the cruise and additional monies spent with on board purchases that the cruise ship company would at least provide free bottled water per day to each stateroom without charge.

Also, for sanitary reasons all passengers need to be briefed on how not to use their personal drinking vessels for re-filling from the public water and juice dispensers in the café and buffet areas. Last year on another NCL cruise the staff placed signs on the water and juice dispensers to inform people that unsanitary behavior not allowed in the public food and drink areas.

I found that the public restrooms on the ship did not have disposable seat covers or the rotating plastic seat covers on all toilet seats for sanitary precautions. Overall I felt safe and comfortable throughout the cruise and loved the islands. I loved the diversity of staff/crew on the ship.

Add on CNN for cable news
Cabin was satisfactory. The bed and pillows slept very well for me.
need more diversed activities and shows

Found that Skyline and Liberty Restaurants had very good menus and food and services. For quiet time, the pink lounge, library area during the day is very nice for lounging and reflecting.