Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Fun Times!

Sail Date: March 07, 2015

I have not had more fun on a cruise than the one I just had touring the Hawaiian Islands.  Not only the beauty of the islands, but the cruise staff made all the difference.  Most of the crew members were very outgoing and called me by name after the first visit.  I enjoyed seeing and meeting the Hotel Director and 2nd Officer.  They were both friendly and welcoming.  I would definitely do this cruise again!

I felt the ship was well maintained.
There was a lot of variety of food options offered.
The cabin was clean.
Great cruise director and staff! Malu, Greg, Justin, Bianca, BZB, and one gentleman [I didn't get his name]
Offered a variety of entertainment that was good.
Children's Programs Did not use
Dance parties were really, really fun!!!!!
Destinations and Excursions Did not use
Honolulu, Oahu
Didn't get to see much as the shuttle dropped us at the pier directly from the airport.
Hilo, Hawaii
Hard to get to the old town.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Great shopping.
Nawiliwili, Kauai

Beware that only some elevators go to the 13th floor.

1 Comment