Dissapointed

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 13, 2012
Ship: Pride of America
This was my first cruise with NCL and I was not impressed with the food nor the service of the dinning room staff.

I was very disappointed with the food selection in the buffet dining. Since the ship is called Pride of America I was expecting more American food selections other than hot dogs and hamburgers. Most of the food selection was oriental\, mexican and what ever. The best meal was breakfast but then it is hard to ruin an egg.

Our stateroom steward\, the cruise director Scotty and one of the entertainers Carlos were very friendly however I don't think anyone else on the ships staff knows how to smile. That doesn't say much for the American staff.

Pros: Visiting multiple Hawaii Islands

Cons: Food selection on the buffet

Recommends Pride of America? No.