Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

The cruise from ..........heaven

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

I was very impressed. I've been on other cruise ships where service and food quality were marginal. the food in the specialty restaurants was good and the service in all the areas of the ship was good.

My cabin mate ordered the wine package and there was constant confusion about it. (this may have been that we didnt hear it right from the beginning). There was also much controversy about the tipping procedure in the restaurants. I spoke w/ The Waffle Man about it and I believe he was looking into it. We asked several of our waitstaff and 2 managers & the front desk and got a different answer from all. Waffle man had a completely different policy/procedure than the others.

Pros: Jimmy Mac & the cool kats pool party

Cons: no fitness classes

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Kahului, Maui