Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Not what I expected

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

The ship looked very good. However, there was a bad smell on the ship.
The Food was not good at all. Why did we have to pay a cover charge to eat at the other Restaurants? This is unheard of on a Cruise. I was told that I could put down my $10.oo per day on the bill to deduct from my on board credit.
However when I received my bill I was told that I could not do that or buy anyting on board as my bill had been delivered. Then I was told to go see the Credit Department on Board. I was then told I could buy something from the Shop, however, all the sales were over. This is unheard of on other ships, they explain what your options are to received a credit. It does not go un noticed until you receive a final bill.

Pros: Getting a Lot of Rest

Cons: Non Communication with the people on board

Recommends Pride of America? No.