Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Not a friendly crew

Sail Date: October 07, 2006

My husband and I just got back from cruising on the Pride of America. The itinerary for the cruise is the only good thing about the ship. The first day we boarded we saw workers fighting and yelling at each other. Another day I heard room stewards yelling at each other. The freestyle dining is okay but do not expect any special treatment. We had waiters that did not even talk to us. They handed us a menu, said what do you want and that was it. One day we went to check out towels at the gangway the girl did not even say good morning, hello, have a nice day nothing. She tossed the form to fill out at me and that was it. If you are used to cruising with an international crew do not expect your experience on the ship to be like that.

Pros: I liked that the cruise cruised the islands only

Cons: Staff

I did not see one person go above and beyond. The staff did only what they had to. It seemed like if you asked a question you were putting the staff out.