Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: August 25, 2007

My wife and I were so looking forward to this trip, but it turned out to be the worst vacation ever!

The service was sooo disappointing. It felt as though we were irritating the staff anytime we asked a question. It was very difficult to get a dining reservation. Once we sat down the wait for our order took 45 minutes to 1 hour consistently. Food quality was also very poor.

Staff were consistently rude - just didn't care. Wake up calls weren't on time, no one at the reservation desk several times during operating hours. Shows were embarassing...

I would have much rather paid 3-4 times as much to get a class ship and staff. We were so disappointed and disgusted at how this company runs their business. I thought service was key in the cruise world??

Pros: Anytime off the ship

Cons: service, food quality, nickle and dimed

Recommends Pride of America? No.

Just wasted our time and made us angry. We weren't the only ones either. It became a joke after awhile...
Service was the most disappointing of all. Where did they get these people with attitude?