for the price it was OK

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2011
Ship: Oosterdam
When we booked the cruise we were to stay in Cabo San Lucas over night so I booked a room at a hotel in Cabo. We did not even know that they had changed the stops until the second day of the cruise. The food was ok at best but the buffet had the same thing every day very little change in menu, a dinner salad was not even offered as an everyday option at the sit down dinner my wife had the escargo one night and she said it was all butter and no garlic. I could not eat my lobster because it melted when i bit it "like it was gelitan" I tried my wifes and it was fine some firm texture and good. The boat was fine lots of kids but it was Spring Break the Hot Tubs are a bit small 4 person max except for one, the crews was awsome and the boat was clean quick service in glases and towels for the price it was fine.

The hot tubs are a biy small

I love this place lots to do , Clean but someone asking you to buy something every 10 seconds can get a little annoying
Don't Miss: the jungle
I have friends who work and live here, to little time to do anything i would have liked to spend the night here rather then Vallarta.
Don't Miss: Fishing

Pros: The Crew

Cons: lack of notice and food

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!