It was the best cruise ever.

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Oosterdam
I took my children on this trip. So I had a inside cabin across from their suite. Both rooms were perfect. There were so many things to do which was wonderful. We went to all the night shows and they were great. Like I said this was my fifth cruise ( one was on the Crystal to Alaska and it was very dissappointing for the price). Just keep up the good work.

The food was the best. We had a perfect dining time.

Wonderful!!!!!!!!

They were great. Made you feel very special.

There were a couple of public restrooms that the toilets were not working most of the time. Other than that, it was great.

Perfect!!!!
I loved Cabo. Would go back in a minute. We had a great lunch there and went swimming at a really nice beach clue.
Don't Miss: the great restaurants and beach.
It was very nice to see. I had never been there before. I probably would not go there againg.

Pros: Service, food, ports.

Cons: losing at gambling.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!