Best vacation ever!

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2010
Ship: Oosterdam
My wife and I struggled for a long time deciding which of the many ships/cruise lines to take. We made the right choice here. The Oosterdam is a great ship. Friends of ours took Princes in June and didn't get nearly as close to the glaciers as we did. While viewing glaciers we were as close a 1/4 mile of Margerie Glacier.
The entire crew were always wearing a smile and went out of their way to accomodate us in any way.
Would I take a cruise on this ship or on Holland America again? You bet!!
This was our 1st cruise but won't be our last. We will start with Holland America in selecting future cruises.

Great!
The Lido food is 4 star. The Vista is 5 star.

I often went the wrong way on the ship. Not the ships fault, they have plenty of signs. It's all good though as I got plenty of exercise.

Don't Miss: TAKE A FLOAT PLANE RIDE OVER THE GLACIERS!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Could have spent more time in Glacier Bay National Park

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!