One of our best vacations

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2010
Ship: Oosterdam
The cruise was great except for one thing. It was my wife's birthday on May 20 and I was assured that they would have a little ceremony with a little cake. I reminded the employee at the podium before we were seated. We waited till the end of our dinner and finally I reminded one of the waiters. Then they came over and sang a song but that was all. Aside for this everything was great.

great but the quantity sometimes at the dining room could be a little more

was great and relaxing and the timing and access after dinner made it so enjoyable. singing karaoke with a live band was once in a lifetime for me.

Very friendly and always helpful.

the dunganees crab feast was the best. It was expensive but we enjoyed it immensely. would do it again.
Don't Miss: a
the mendellhall glacier was a must see. The gardens and hatchery was o.k. the red dog saloon was a blast.
Don't Miss: the mendellhall glacier

Pros: The service, rhe crab feast excursion, singing with a live band

Cons: overcrowding sometimes at the Lido restaurant, overhead obstruction to our view at our verandah

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!