Cruise was adequate

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2008
Ship: Oosterdam
Sad to say, my friends were in a corridor where there was a pipe/sewer problem they were in 4167 and 4173. Horrible sewer smell in that corridor, apparently some problem with pipes at one point they could not flush for hours. I think they should have been compensated somehow for having to smell that the whole trip. I do know engineers or whoever were working on the problem but the smell never subsided.

Crew was friendly and helpful, cabin stewards very polite, room service was very good, staff in casino very helpful.

I thought that the food was adequate not outstanding, too too many sauces etc and the dining breakfast menu never changed. The Dining staff was very courteous and accomodating. This was my 6th cruise, so I do have some cruising experience to compare with.
Our group took a private taxi tour, it was great, we saw many sites, went to the tequila distillery our driver was great, stopped for shopping for a spell.

Pros: cleanliness of cabin

Cons: not enough restaurants to choose from casino too too small

Recommends Oosterdam? No.