Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruise was adequate

Sail Date: October 25, 2008

Sad to say, my friends were in a corridor where there was a pipe/sewer problem they were in 4167 and 4173. Horrible sewer smell in that corridor, apparently some problem with pipes at one point they could not flush for hours. I think they should have been compensated somehow for having to smell that the whole trip. I do know engineers or whoever were working on the problem but the smell never subsided.

Crew was friendly and helpful, cabin stewards very polite, room service was very good, staff in casino very helpful.

I thought that the food was adequate not outstanding, too too many sauces etc and the dining breakfast menu never changed. The Dining staff was very courteous and accomodating. This was my 6th cruise, so I do have some cruising experience to compare with.

Pros: cleanliness of cabin

Cons: not enough restaurants to choose from casino too too small

Recommends Oosterdam? No.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Our group took a private taxi tour, it was great, we saw many sites, went to the tequila distillery our driver was great, stopped for shopping for a spell.