Awesome cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Oasis of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: July 08, 2018

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 599 and 601

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

One thing I love about my cruise was that I was never in my room, I was always doing something fun. The food was delicious, the activities were awesome, and the shows that were being held were fun and enjoyable. I had a great time and hope to cruise again on the oasis of the seas sometime in the future.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

American Icon Grill

The food was great and the service was awesome - dinner at the Grill was excellent.

Zipline

I did the zip line twice, and both times were awesome. I love how you fly over boardwalk while you are 9 stories high in the middle of the ocean. It sounds impossible when you think about it. Which is why the zip line is one of my favorite things on the ship.

Rock Climbing Wall

The rock wall was fun and challenging, and gives a great touch to the activities on the ship. Great idea to have it👍

The Living Room

The teens club was a fun experience and had many fun activities for teens. Even with a club member in there, things did get loud and out of hand at times, and it was surprising to me that none of the members did anything to stop it. But overall, the teens club is a great idea for a good place to hang out.

Ship tip

Don be afraid to try zip lining or new foods, it will make your experience even better!

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Labadee (Cruise Line Private Island)

Falmouth, Jamaica