Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Ship!

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

The Oasis of the Seas is a fabulous ship. Our loft suite met all of our expectations. Suite class is the only way to cruise. The perks are well worth the cost. The staff of this ship really made our vacation. Friendly, professional and great at what they do. And how do they remember all the guests names? There was more to do than you could fit into 7 days. My only complaint was the airline reservation process. I booked our cruise far in advance and the flights were changed, we were given the wrong information and then changed again. It took me 12 hours of phone calls to get our departing flights corrected and confirmed. I blame this equally on Hilton Honors and , their representative. I understand that Royal Caribbean books the flights, but they were not who I was working with. My suggestion would be to book your own airfare. Otherwise, book that suite and sail away into paradise.

The loft suite was beautiful. We had 4 adults and it was plenty roomy enough. The balcony was very large and we had a great view of the activity areas at the back of the ship. We looked out on the wave pool, zip line and mini golf.
This ship is amazing. It's huge but you don't feel the least bit crowded. If you get a chance take the galley tour. How do they provide all that great food every day?
One of the highlights for us was the beer tasting and martini classes. Too fun! Jayson is a master mixologist.
Great shows. We loved Cats, the ice show was amazing and don't miss Oasis of Dreams.
The staff on Oasis of the Seas was amazing! They made us feel like family. I would sail on this ship again simply because of them!
The food was great! Coastal Kitchen is a great addition for suite guests. The Chef's Table is incredible!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
We spend the day wandering around town. If you like beer don't miss Pirate Republic. They are only the second craft brewery in the Bahamas. Great suds:)

Splurge and book the suite. You won't be sorry!