A rocky ride, but the Captain did the best he could. by dmath2000Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Size: 545 sq ft.; Balcony: 114 sq ft.
Occupancy: staterooms can accommodate up to 4 guests
Amenities: Two deck high staterooms with panoramic view master bedroom and bath with shower for two located on 2nd level stairway to 2nd level bedroom has two twin beds that can convert to Queen bathroom with shower on main level private balcony with chairs dining area living room sofa converts to double bed dining area with dry bar living room sofa closets an interactive flat-screen TV iPod docking station mini-safe radio telephone and a hairdryer.
Please Note: Wheelchair Accessible Stateroom: 1742 is 737 sq ft.; Balcony 140 sq. ft and has an elevator for easy access to both levels.
Please Note: Royal Caribbean requires guests booked in this category to acknowledge the need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms.
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L1 Cabins:
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L1 Reviews
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L1 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- YY - Royal Suite with Balcony
- U3 - Owner's Suite with Balcony
- YW - Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- 9Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- RL - Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- L1 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- QA - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- 8Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- L2 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- GR - Grand Suite with Balcony
- YU - Junior Suite with Balcony
- LL - Sky Loft Suite with Balcony