Fun, sun, meals make for an awesome cruise by WeaverWVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Size: 545 sq ft.; Balcony: 114 sq ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - up to 4 guests
Amenities: Two deck high staterooms with panoramic view master bedroom and bath with shower for two located on 2nd level stairway to 2nd level bedroom has two twin beds that can convert to Queen bathroom with shower on main level private balcony with chairs dining area living room sofa converts to double bed dining area with dry bar living room sofa closets an interactive flat-screen TV mini-safe radio telephone and a hairdryer.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms; as of January 1 2014 smoking will also be prohibited on balconies.
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L2 Cabins:
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L2 cabins can be found on:
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L2 Reviews
Total Eclipse of the Heart by abguy33572Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Large Group
Fabulous Ship! by VicunaVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony L2 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- YY - Royal Suite with Balcony
- U3 - Owner's Suite with Balcony
- YW - Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- 9Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- L1 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- QA - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- 8Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- RL - Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- GR - Grand Suite with Balcony
- YU - Junior Suite with Balcony
- LL - Sky Loft Suite with Balcony