Absolutely amazing!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I consider myself a seasoned cruiser so take my word for it when I say, "This cruise stood out from the rest".  I have chosen most cruises either for destination or because they are a good bargain.  I chose this one for the ship - Oasis of the Seas - and it exceeded my expectations.  I am hard pressed to find something I did not like or would change (with the exception of one of the Ports).  The ship is simply amazing with so much to do and see onboard.  My stateroom overlooking the Boardwalk was spacious and very comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful and I can't even begin to tell you about the food.  My last two cruises were on another cruise line and I had to use Specialty restaurants almost every night in order to get what is in the main dining room on the Oasis.  I did go to a couple of Specialty restaurants just for the experience though.  150 Central Park was superb!  I highly recommend this cruise.

Spacious, comfortable

Book specialty restaurants, reservations for shows & dinner early. Watch informative channels on TV first day.

Great shopping - haggle, haggle, haggle!