Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome vacation

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 6 days ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My favorite part of my cruise was when my daughter saw her room and saw that it had her birthday decorations she was over the moon excited to see it as well as the ocean.

My cabin was great my daughter loved looking at the ocean every day.
When my family and I arrived it was just smooth sailing getting on board the ship but disembarking was just horrible. The lines were just to long when you are traveling with a child.
Victrio and his assistant in the dinning room were awesome. They made me feel real special.
Nacy the casino bartender was just totally awesome, she makes the best drinks and is warm and welcoming.,
Victrio was awesome he and his assistant.