Oasis Cruise in August

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I liked the ship but it was overwhelmingly huge! I'm still not sure that after 7 days I saw everything on the ship! I had a bad experience with one of the restaurants where they had asked me if I had any food allergies and explained that I had a nut allergy. They served me a dessert with nuts after I specifically asked if it had peanut butter in it and was told no. I ended up at the medical facility on board although I did not have a severe reaction. The medical crew was thorough and professional. I felt it would have been a good gesture for the ship to not charge me for my dinner that evening.

Excellent room and cabin attendant