Most Beautiful Ship I Have Traveled On

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Our room attendant was just above and beyond the best.  Kept everything clean and up to date his name was Mark.

Our waiter was extra nice and seen that we were took care first class and his name was Caesar.

I was not too impressed with the furniture on our balcony as I didn't think it was as comfortable and on other Royal Caribbean cruises I have been on.

The only complaint I have is for room service.  Two different we ordered we did not get all we ordered.  We called and they brought it to us but we were done eating by then.   So that was the last of our room service.

Royal Caribbean is my favorite ship as this was the 4th time with them.  I am a gold member now but don't know when I will move up.

Great.

Great.

Mark our room attendant

Caesar our waiter

Could not have been cleaner

Might think about putting more comfortable furniture on balcony.

Best Shower I ever had on a cruise.

Set back and just enjoy a wonderful cruise.