Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Most Beautiful Ship I Have Traveled On

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Our room attendant was just above and beyond the best.  Kept everything clean and up to date his name was Mark.

Our waiter was extra nice and seen that we were took care first class and his name was Caesar.

I was not too impressed with the furniture on our balcony as I didn't think it was as comfortable and on other Royal Caribbean cruises I have been on.

The only complaint I have is for room service.  Two different we ordered we did not get all we ordered.  We called and they brought it to us but we were done eating by then.   So that was the last of our room service.

Royal Caribbean is my favorite ship as this was the 4th time with them.  I am a gold member now but don't know when I will move up.

Might think about putting more comfortable furniture on balcony.

Best Shower I ever had on a cruise.

Embarkation and Disembarkation Was helped very good.
Ship Quality Could not have been cleaner
Destinations and Excursions Loved both
Entertainment Great.
Service and Staff Mark our room attendant

Caesar our waiter
Food and Dining Great.

Set back and just enjoy a wonderful cruise.