Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wonderful Week

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My husband and I enjoyed the cruise from our first lunch at Windjammers to the last breakfast at the same place.  The variety of activities gave us plenty to do, but we especially enjoyed the ice show and the aqua show.  In the evenings, we enjoyed strolling through "Central Park" and enjoying the violin and keyboard music.  Our granddaughter even danced a little for them and was well received.  We enjoyed exploring the ports, and I liked sitting on my balcony and looking at the water.  The guide on the Discovery cruise in Haiti was especially informative and funny.  We enjoyed shopping in Cozmel.  However, if we hadn't attended the information session with Kevin, we would never have found the Forum - a great placed to shop and eat.  My husband said it was the best Mexican food (Pancho's Backyard) he had ever eaten.  We had a wonderful week.

Cruise Photos

Raul was a good attendant. He wanted to please, and he did a good job. The cabin had plenty of room and was very pleasant - lots of storage space. The bed was very good.

Do not miss the Aqua show - incredible performers