Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

How sweet it was!

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was being with my family; Oasis' atmosphere, luxury, and attentive staff enhanced the experience!  It's hard to select "favorite" because there are so many to choose from but I'll name a few!  Going to the Atlas bar at night and listening to the singer was FUN!  We met Andrew and Bill, the waiters and soon began a friendship.  Every night we would end our evening there laughing with these two wonderful men.  Dinner was also a favorite because of the staff, Ryan and I Puto.  The dinning room was beautiful, spacious but not loud and uninviting.  We were treated like royalty with a warm personal touch!  This service carried to our stateroom, Keith saw to our every need and even anticipated accommodations! Our room was always tidy and inviting.  The bed was so comfortable and the sheets luxurious, I slept well!  It was a wonderful, sweet trip that I fondly will remember and we are going back!Happy

Keith was our room attendant--very kind and attentive!
Embarkation was fine but disembarkation was a mess! Did not like how staff would stop a line and let families through because they had a flight--so did we!
Enjoyed the first two acts of comedy show but found Mr. Diamond offensive.
Dinning room-I Puto, Ryan
Atlas Bar-Andrew and Bill

Comedy show was very popular, book in advance and don't be late! Tons of people standing in line to attend show! HAVE a reservation time for dinner!!! Otherwise, you wait, and wait...and wait!