A Very Satisfied Cruiser/Customer

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

As a seasoned cruiser (15+) I can say that this ship, the Oasis, was a gorgeous ship. It had all the bells and whistles and definitely lived up to its reputation. I truly enjoyed the whole experience.

I wasn't a fan of the main dining area simply because of the long time that the entire meal process took 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

We had a very friendly and outgoing cabin steward, her name was Keisha Nixon.

I liked the small touches through out the ship such as having the day of the week on the floor of the elevators, push buttons on the restroom doors, and all the hand sanitizers.