Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Very Satisfied Cruiser/Customer

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

As a seasoned cruiser (15+) I can say that this ship, the Oasis, was a gorgeous ship. It had all the bells and whistles and definitely lived up to its reputation. I truly enjoyed the whole experience.

We had a very friendly and outgoing cabin steward, her name was Keisha Nixon.
I wasn't a fan of the main dining area simply because of the long time that the entire meal process took 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

I liked the small touches through out the ship such as having the day of the week on the floor of the elevators, push buttons on the restroom doors, and all the hand sanitizers.