My Oasis Forever

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite

HaThe Oasis was the first cruise ship for my wife and I. We were not disappointed. This ship and the crew were delightful. We had a junior suite, but our steward on the 11th deck (Carl) was fantastic and quite knowledgeable.

i can't say enough about the luxury appointments on the ship and the activities schedules for the guests. The ship was amazing and even when traveling between 14 and 18 knots it felt as if we weren't moving at all. Yes, this is my ship for life and when we cruise next year we will be on the 11th deck and hope to get Carl again.

Happy Oasis Couple from Richmond, VA

Great, always clean and well cared for by Carl even with the towel animals on the bed, such a nice touch.