Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The worst cruise ever

Sail Date: August 22, 2015

I want to share my experience : “ The Worst cruise experience ever"

Beginning with the arrival of the cruise. The most rude and unprofessional staff. Our destination ports were changed at the last minute for security but lead to Costa Maya? Have you been to this port? Do you guys knows how dangerous is that city? People offering Sex and drug at the arrival of the port and downtown. Contaminated area and muddy beach. Taxi drivers taking advantage of the poor passengers trying to sell overpriced tours ?.

Upon returning to the cruise were more than 300 people screaming and unhappy in guest services because of the experience in Costa Maya. A Nicaraguan agent took our names and cabin number and told us that someone was going to give us a follow up in regards to our concerns.  A family of 9 people were given complementary dinner and not others? What is the difference between them and the other guests around?.

I sent a letter to the captain and the letter was returned to my cabin? I went down to guest services again to leave the letter to the supervisor Diane. She took it again and make sure that the captain would receive the letter. The first time I leave the letter I gave it to Stanley's the manager and asked him please forward it to the captain.This lack of communication in guest services it shows me what kind of unprofessional and rude people i was dealing with. Guest service agent Benjamin Claudine was very unprofessional. It was 24:00 and order room service: it was 2:30 am and even the order did not arrive?  I called Claudine and she told me that room service closed at 1:00 a.m.? Why they didn’t told me while i  was ordering  and that they were closing at 1AM? and besides I call and she put me on hold 15 minutes and additional I called back and she did not respond again .... That I was frustrated to be treated that way.

If you call to guest services or the PBX they take approximately 15 up to 30 minutes to answer. I asked why? The agent told me that they don’t have enough people VS 5000 passengers?

They were teenagers having alcohol by the pool late at night and no security around?

It was my birthday and nobody did anything. I most recognized the great Job of my room attendant He was The BEST! and makes my birthday happy with a nice towel with the shape of a elephant on my bed.

The chef of the Solarium was rude. They had bad shrimp on the buffet.  I reported to the hostess that the shrimp were not fresh. The hostess brought the chef  to my table and in addition to that the chef told me that i didn’t know what i was talking about and turned away in front of many people. LEAVING ME SPEECHLESS with his attitude. Ms. Anna was friendly and she invite us for free dinner because of the inconveniences.

At checkout Ms. Katia from guest services and other 2 agents i forgot the names told us that Royal Caribbean will be contacting all the guest in regards to a compensation.

I called today Monday to know what they will do for us because of all the inconveniences and a young woman named "Jackie" from guest relations corporate informs me that we are not going to do anything? I told her that the cruise staff said that someone will follow up and call us about our bad experience and compensation. She replied that the staff was misinformed and that will not do anything about it. I told her I wanted to talk to his manager and she said that she don't have a manager? supervisor? anyone? I told her I did not think was true and that I was going RECORD our conversation and then she hang up the phone.WHAT A RUDE PEOPLE !!!!!!

We are so unhappy and frustrated

Tell me!

if you are in my position how will you feel? what kind of service is this? How are you in business? Our last cruise on Royal Caribbean years ago was an unforgettable experience and was great! This time we didn’t have the same luck.

I am very disappointed and i want the email of the CEO of Royal Caribbean because i want to take this to the highest level.

Best regards,